пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

daily calorie requirement calculator




Iapos;ve been in New York since Monday and itapos;s been nice seeing a bunch of family that I havenapos;t seen in a long time (one of my Momapos;s relatives hadnapos;t seen me since the day I was born). When I left for the airport all the fires had just started so I hope Simi Valley isnapos;t burned down when I return. The guy I sat next to on the plane was into Hardcore music so it was nice talking to someone who has heard of a lot of the bands I like. Speaking of bands I like, I got to see the Cro-Mags twice last week and also Gorilla Biscuits at a strange music fest. Besides hardcore bands, Strung-Out and some other pop-punk bands played too so it was a weird mix of people, but still cool. Today (the 17th, itapos;s 1:00 AM here) is National Edge Day, and I heard that Matt Lang and Jon Carr are not drinking in honor of it. Special thanks to Jess for giving me a ride to the airport and to Marko for providing me a copy of Radio Silence to read on the plane. Anyone wanna pick me up on Tuesday Night when I fly home to Burbank?

download linux operating system free, daily calorie requirement calculator, daily calorie requirement, daily calorie required, daily calorie recommendations.



Комментариев нет: